Sunday, November 27, 2011

Resistance Fall of Man, Alice Madness Returns, Dead Space, and Silent Hill Homecoming

I need to find walkthroughs for all the games I mentioned above. There's nothing I hate more than when I'm playing a game and then all the sudden I'm like "Oh crap what do I do now?". Let's break this down game by game.

Resistance Fall of Man: I'm just getting into FPS games. I've been doing well on Halo Reach but on my PS3 I'm struggling. I'm at the part where the chimera are firing at you from the balcony. So after I kill the most of them I go into that run down house where the balcony is located. Keep in mind my health was quite low. So right when I get in the building after looking around for about 3 minutes, there's another chimera that kills me. Maybe I don't need a walkthrough and just some practice.
 Alice the Madness Returns: I'm at the part where you spray the flying pig snout and as soon as you do that the screw flies start attacking you. I don't know what to do because after you use those domino things to get to the place where those odd black creatures are it's very hard to get over to other places. So yeah, I can totally say I'm stuck.


I don't have time to post the rest. This my last day of break and I want to play with my cute Neopets.

No comments:

Post a Comment